Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Buried Under Snow & Research

Yes, it has been awhile since I last posted anything here.  We survived the blizzard of January of 2011.  It is amazing just how much stuff can pile up when you are stuck at home for three days while the kids are home from school.

Anyway, I am getting caught up on my to-do lists.  My big project in the basement is complete, so know I can focus on other things around the house.  I have been continuing my employment search and have had several good leads, but nothing firm.  That is okay.  Carol and I had a nice talk this weekend while we were on "Date Night" this past Saturday.  I will still be looking for jobs in the health care arena, but I may even go back to school or try to break back into broadcasting.  Believe it or not, I was a DJ in college.  WJMU 89.5fm was host to "Elbert In The Afternoon", "The Brad, Chris & Troy Show" and many others.  Granted, it has been 20 years, but you never know!

Well, I really need to get back to things around here.  I did want to let you know that I am almost finished researching my first political blog.  The title will be, "Radicals, Fascism & The FCC".  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment